Solar Voltaics was established in 2010 and has developed an excellent reputation as a leading commercial scale solar installation company.
The return on investment (ROI) of installing solar energy in larger kW commercial solar projects is now better than ever.
Solar Feed-in tariffs or FITs, and the continued reduction in solar panel prices have driven the cost of commercial solar installations to historic lows.
Act NOW to obtain the best returns
History teaches us that Government subsidy programs never last forever. The renewable energy subsidies are under constant review and under attack as part of the government programme of reducing costs.
What does that mean for your business? It means that now is the time to act and lock in the current feed-in tariff rates (for 20 years, inflation-linked) instead of waiting and watching these incentives disappear.
Getting your commercial solar project under way NOW with the current Feed-In Tariffs has completely certain, predictable financial benefits, while waiting and watching may be a significant opportunity missed. Solar energy is at the point where subsidies are not required to justify investment for many typical scenarios. However, why miss out on the subsidies that are available NOW while they are still there? These subsidies will boost your return and give you faster paybacks on your investment.
Thanks to the feed-in tariffs, the advances in efficiency of photovoltaic cells and the reduction in manufacturing costs, the ROI on clean, green solar power generation is as high as ever. That’s ROI you can start enjoying very quickly.
What exactly are the numbers for your business property? Get a high-confidence quote on the cost of installing solar for your business, and the ongoing savings you’ll enjoy, with just one phone call.
Call Solar Voltaics now to learn the cost – and surprisingly strong ROI – of your company’s solar power project:
We cover the whole of the UK for commercial projects, so why not get in touch if you would like to find out more.
Management-to-Management Fast Track
When a qualified owner or member of senior management calls from your company today, we’ll connect you to our senior management.
Not a salesperson. Not a junior rep. One of the solar experts running the show.
When that happens our management will:
- Provide a fast, intuitive estimate based on a verbal description of your needs;
- Discuss how the Feed-In Tariffs and electricity generation would be calculated;
- Arrange a confidential meeting after which we’ll send you a full, formal quote for starting – and finishing – your project quickly and efficiently;
- Set you up with the documentation you need to make decisions on your solar project.
- This is all free and without any obligation.
- We believe a solar energy system sells itself based on the merits of the investment opportunity alone.
This service level isn’t for everyone, but it might be for you, if:
- You’re a qualified owner or manager authorized to greenlight the project.
- Your project budget exceeds £15,000
- (Not sure? We can help you with that.)
Facts about Solar
Join an environmental revolution more rapid than anyone predicted: and make an excellent return on investment!
- By 2050 solar energy is predicted to be the Worlds largest single source of electricity. Wow! There is no stopping it. Even without subsidies, the low investment cost of solar means that it’s an extremely cost effective source of energy across the globe. It’s much cheaper than nuclear and even coal and gas in many locations. It’s here to stay.
- A single relatively small commercial roof installation of 30 KW will save over 26 tonnes of CO2 emissions compared to fossil fuels;
- The causal factors of global warming are much debated, but few argue that it is happening. Solar energy is now the most cost effective technology in reducing our CO2 emmissions. It is not an answer for all of our power needs, but it has a major part to play in our future mitigation of climate change.
Speed and Execution
If you’ve seriously considered a solar energy project for your company, chances are you’ve done some research! You may have already contacted other solar installation companies.
That means you understand that the price of solar, and the quality of the equipment, can be similar across vendors.
What’s different is speed, professionalism, and quality of service. And that’s where Solar Voltaics leads the pack.
When your top management calls us, we’ll walk you through a high level plan for a solar project that makes sense for your company, complete with a clear outline of project cost, schedule, and ROI. This way we support you in making an informed decision about pursuing the clean, green solar energy in a way that boosts your bottom line.
Client Added Value – Not all Solar Installation Companies are The Same
We have the experience and expertise to tackle any commercial solar project, and here are some diverse recent examples. Look through our website for a host of case studies and testimonials. Our customers are our best sales people and we know we must always deliver the best quality systems and customer satisfaction to continue the growth of our business.
Call Solar Voltaics
Call now to learn how little it takes to get started, and how much your business can save when your commercial solar installation is in place.
We don’t do a hard sell. You can have as much or as little information as you like. We won’t hassle you with follow up sales calls. You will come back to us for more information if you’re interested in what we offer. Most of our clients want to do their own research and due diligence and we will gladly supply any information you require regarding our trustworthiness and commercial standing.
Why choose Solar Voltaics?
We’ve been doing commercial solar projects for over six years – that’s a long time in the solar power installation world! Here’s what we bring to the table:
Solar Voltaics is accredited under the CHAS (Construction Health and Safety) scheme. We are experienced in working on construction sites and operating to strict safety standards.
All installations are carried out to the standards laid down by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS). We are regularly audited by NAPIT to confirm that our workmanship standards are up to the required quality levels.
Speed and professionalism from Start to Finish
From the time you contact us to the time we complete your project, you’ll be impressed by the speed, efficiency, and thoroughness of our operation. There are many hurdles to overcome in getting a commercial solar energy system approved, installed and registered. We will guide you through all these stages and take the burden of responsibility in making sure you start earning from your investment as fast as possible.
When it’s all finished, you won’t believe how quickly you made the transition to solar, or how much you are saving by doing it. You will get a reminder of these benefits every quarter for the next 20 years when you receive your Feed-In Tariff subsidy payment.
At Solar Voltaics we prefer not to sub-contract to other companies. We stand by the quality and professionalism of our installations, because we do them all with our hand picked, professionally trained staff.
Maintenance is Covered
Because we have such rigorous quality controls in place, we deliver dependable maintenance coverage for a fixed annual cost for the life of the installation.
What does this mean for your facility?
- Predictable capital investment.
- Predictable power generation and electricity savings.
- No special training or health and safety considerations.
- We help you take care of paperwork.
The result: green, clean power that saves you money and boosts your green credentials.
We are more than happy to put you in touch with previous clients who can vouch for how we performed for them. We understand that this is good commercial practice and we have plenty of clients that we can refer you to, including public sector, private companies and institutions.
- We’ll need to discuss the initial scope of your plans and the nature of your site over the phone: pick up the phone today and we can immediately provide expert advice and ballpark figures.
- After establishing the key criteria of the project we will visit your site and produce an in-depth quotation.
- This quotation includes electricity generation and tariff estimates, so you could use this to seek finance independently if you wish.
- We will set out a clear project plan before a contract is signed. You know all of the timings and can plan activities on your site. We will always work with you to minimise any disruption.
- During the installation we will provide regular updates and of course you have our full support for any other questions or matters that may arise.